Thursday 20 June 2013

[21] More customs..

Konbanwa mina-san!

Today I received another package, and unfortunately, I had to pay taxes again. €20,50 this time, and again, I was falsely charged. The total value of this package was about €40,70, and it was marked as a gift. A gift package is free of charge up to €45. This time, it's about a 50% increase of the price. Since I didn't send a letter of objection yet about the previous package, I'll include this package as well, and hopefully I will get my money back for the both of them.

Again, even though I had to pay extra, I'm happy with the contents! I received the Limited Edition Type A of Akaki hitsuji ni yoru bansankai (赤き羊による晩餐会) with a Hiroki trading card. With this, I have all releases from this CD. Also I got the Regular Edition of Dying message, which is my first release from this CD. It came with a trading card of Tsunehito. I held back on buying it because I already have the USB stick from the concert. I changed my mind though, and later, I will get both Limited Editions too. Finally, I got the Limited Edition Type B of Tightrope with a Hide-Zou trading card. Now I also have all releases for this CD as well.

As of now, I have no more CDs incoming. I did order some, but they won't be shipped for at least another week or two. So I will actually get time to post something else now ^^

9 comments:

  1. I hope they will accept your letter and give you your money back!

    I'm jelly of your Tsunehito card, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They better give my money back, since they handed it to customs, while these two packages should be free of any extra tax :P

      Haha :) You got Hiroki, Ruiza and Hide-Zou with Dying message, right? It doesn't really matter which one I receive, as long as I don't get the same card twice, like with the Hiroki trading card which I got with two Tightrope releases, other than the one in this post.

      Remember I said that the regular edition only comes with a trading card for a limited time? There are exceptions, like the Dying message one. That one will come with a card by default. Just read the descriptions on CDJapan and you will know ^^

      Delete
    2. You have a good memory! :D I'm always hoping to get Tsunehito card since he's my fav, haha.

      Thanks for the info. :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, it's always nice to get a card from your fav :) Did you ever get two of the same cards when buying 2 or 3 releases from the same CD?

      Delete
    4. I think Snow White Asagi is the only one that I have as double. :)

      Delete
    5. Haha wanna trade it for my Tightrope Hiroki? xD

      Delete
    6. I'm sorry. I only to trades for the same era cards. :( Snow White card for another Snow White card.

      Delete
  2. Sad to heard that you had to again pay custom fees even they should not leave there :/ Maybe you should ask from that person who help you to get stuff, that but the price of the packet lower and gift again, so then it maybe then customs can't catch it then? o.o

    But your D's collection is growing again~ :D Soon you haven't any else buy than just their upcoming stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These CDs are bought from CDJapan, and while they do mark them as a gift when you request it, they cannot lower the value. And even so, the value of these packages are below the maximum of a gift package. They just didn't check if it was marked as gift, or they were too lazy to convert the dollar to euro. Either way, it's customs who apparently can't do their jobs right.

      Haha ya, that day will come. Although I still need quite a few releases :P Uhu ya their next release in August!

      Delete