Saturday 20 July 2013

[27] Darker than Darkness

Hello everyone!

Last week, also on a Wednesday, I received this Yami yori kurai doukoku no acappella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria (闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア) photo set. It actually came with another set of the same song, but that wasn't the one I wanted. I will send that one back and hopefully I will have the other one soon!

At the time when this single was released, on June 22nd 2005, Rena (レナ) was still in the band as their bassist. A little over a month later, he decided to leave the band during the recording of their first album, The name of the ROSE. Hide-Zou temporarily switched to bass during live performances and their producer, Tatsuya Kase, recorded the bass tracks for The name of the ROSE, which was released on the 28th of September in 2005. Tsunehito joined the band in early December of the same year. On the 8th of February 2006 they re-released the first album with three bonus songs and re-recorded bass tracks from Tsunehito.

If all goes well, I will receive a package tomorrow with more items!! If not, I'll have to wait till Monday ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Nice photoset ^^ I can't wait to see what you are going to get soon from the other package :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seems I have to wait though. Not getting it today :(

      Delete