Saturday 14 September 2013

[35] It's been a while!

Hello everyone,

Since my last post, which was more than a month ago, I received a few packages. Before I get to those, I have some updating to do.

These items are gifts included with the previous package which I shown in my last two posts. She gave me a postcard set from Tightrope, a postcard from Namonaki mori no yumegatari (名もなき森の夢語り) and one from Dying message. She also gave me a photo set from the Limited Edition of Yume narishi kuuchuu teien (夢なりし空中庭園). Finally, I got a Neo culture ~Beyond the world~ comment DVD.

While on the Yume narishi topic, a while back I showed you a few photos, with two photos which I claimed to be from a photo shoot for CURE (キュア) Magazine Vol. 33. While those outfits were indeed used in this magazine, I didn't recognize them from anything else. A while ago, I recognized them when I opened the booklet from the Regular Edition of Yume narishi kuuchuu teien (夢なりし空中庭園).

In the next post I'll show a package that I received in August.





2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff ^^ Tightrope is one of my favorite style from D ^^ I especially love how cute Hide-Zou look like in Tightrope photoset ♥ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha indeed! I love the Tightrope style too. Tightrope is one of my fav songs, together with Sleeper.

      Delete